OGC Giveaways - Official Rules
LIMITED TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES & DC.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE OR ACCEPTANCE OF
A PRODUCT OFFER WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: OGC Giveaways (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on January 26, 2020 and ends at 8:00 PM MT on February 29, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are licensed drivers, 18 years of age or older (or legal age of majority in the state in which they reside, 19 in AL and NE, 21 in MS). Void where prohibited. Employees of Off Grid Crew, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion partners and internet agencies (collectively "Released Parties") and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules.
3. HERE’S HOW IT WORKS: During the Promotion Period you will receive twenty-five (25) entries into the Giveaway for every eligible purchase at www.ogcgiveaways.com (the “Website”). The number of entries you receive is based on the number of your eligible purchase (excludes sales tax and shipping charges). Purchases made with store credit will not earn entries. All purchases are subject to Sponsor’s return policy. Your purchase transaction must be received by 8:00 PM MT February, 29 2020 to be eligible to receive entries.
To enter without making a purchase, on a plain piece of 3”x5” paper, hand print your first and last name, street address, city, state, zip, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), e-mail address plus daytime telephone number including area code. Then, on the opposite side of your entry, in at least 20 words, complete the following sentence: “I want to win the OGC Bag and gear because….” Mail your entry in a #10 business-size envelope with first-class postage affixed, to: OGC Giveaways, 1493 West 500 South, Layton Utah 84041. Limit one entry per outer-mailing envelope. Entries must be hand written, postmarked by February 25, 2020 and received by February 29, 2020. No mechanically reproduced entries or metered mail permitted. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted. Statements contained in mail-in entries will not be judged but must be unique; Statements must not in any way reflect negatively upon Sponsor, the promotion or any other person or entity. Each mail-in entry received will count as 3 entries into the Giveaway provided that the mail-in entry complies with the above requirements. Mail-in entries that are not in the format specified above, that are illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, or reproduced via photocopier or otherwise will be considered null and void. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, postage-due entries or entries not received in time for the random drawing.
All material submitted becomes property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into.
5 other ways to enter:
Enter on our website at: https://ogcgiveaways.com/pages/bag-and-gear-giveaway.
1 - Log into our giveaway contest = 1 entry
2 - Refer friends via a link given once logged in. = 2 entries for each referral
3 - Return to https://ogcgiveaways.com/pages/bag-and-gear-giveaway each day for a daily bonus entry = 1 entry
4 - Visit @offgridcrew on instagram - 1 entry
5 - Order anything on website and enter your order number in the contest. = 25 entries per order.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about March 1, 2020 from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor’s representative, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Prizewinner will be notified by email, mail, and/or phone.
6. GRAND PRIZE: Winner will receive) the OGC Columbia bag and gear by mail.
7. GENERAL RULES: Entrants/winner agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use of prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s representatives, which are final. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prize. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/e-mail/internet transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if for any reason, the Giveaway is undermined by a force majeure event or if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/it’s agencies, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and a drawing to award the Prize will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the online order form or mail-in entry. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, all disputes concerning this Giveaway will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its choice of laws or conflict of law provisions. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action.
10. WINNERS LIST: The name of the official winner will be posted at www.ogcgiveaways.com on or about March 1, 2020 or after the winner has been verified.
Columbia is not a Sponsor or Participant in this Sweepstakes.
SPONSOR: Off Grid Crew, 1493 West 500 South Layton, UT 84041